Tulane Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Applying = to Tulane in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to connect with other Tulane applicants and share stats, news or admissions updates.

How does your application compare to students admitted last year? Take a look at the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Tulane 2021 Admitted Student Statistics
Mean Unweighted GPA 3.6
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 63.44%
Mean SAT Score 1405
Admissions Test Policy Submitting test scores is optional
Applicants Submitting SATs 30%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 68%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, feel free to update this post. Click Edit in the lower right corner to add info or make changes.

To learn more about Tulane, Take a look at Princeton’s [school profile] to learn more about Admissions on College Confidential’s College Search.

2 Likes

Does everyones portal say , If applicable the ED2 botton will reappear after EA release? Or do some not say that and there’s nothing there?

Son got accepted EA and Honors College, with Founders Award 22K/yr. He applied for DHS and is hopeful. Won’t know till later this month. Fingers crossed!

Stats:
4.63 weighted GPA
Lots of APs, ECs
SAT 1550

1 Like

anyone know the predicted release date for regular decisions 2022?

1 Like

It was March 31 3:30 pm last year.

3 Likes

have they posted when RD decisions are coming out this year? they have been pretty quiet after the flurry of emails encouraging ED2 applications. . .

We called and they said decisions are rolling but will be final by April 1st.

1 Like

thank you. there seemed to be some activity for deferred students in early Feb. and then it slowed considerably. guess we need to be patient.

1 Like

Anyone still waiting for Fall 2022 Regular Decision?

5 Likes

Yes still waiting

Does everyone have the “Need To Withdraw” button in the top right corner of home page?

1 Like

My daughter has that button. I feel like it’s been there though.

1 Like

Apri 1st

1 Like

It’s All Going to Work Out | Undergraduate Admission Blog (tulane.edu)

“We will be releasing all decisions on Wednesday, March 30th at 3 PM CDT.”

11 Likes

mine just disappeared

3 Likes

me too! decisions are coming!!

My daughters portal still has a link that says “No longer applying to Tulane? Let us know”

You don’t have this link anymore?

1 Like

No, I don’t have it. The withdrawal button?

Yes, we can still see the withdraw button over here for some reason.

1 Like