Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

daughter just got accepted ED!!! We were so nervous

18 Likes

Thanks! We are super excited. He had a 3.8 weighted GPA. 4 APs. 3 season high school varsity athlete. Lots of community service and work experience. He went test optional. Good luck to everyone awaiting decisions!

9 Likes

So excited my daughter was accepted ED, Honors College and given merit money!! Such a relief to know where you’re going next fall. Best of luck to everyone!!

13 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations to your daughter! Do you mind sharing her stats and her merit?

awesome! congrats again!

She has a 4.85 gpa, 33 ACT 11 AP classes, all other classes honors (with the exception of PE and the first 3 years of Spanish). 4 year varsity dance team member, Spanish National Honor Society, National Honor Society board member, Board member of Best Buddies. Involved in Special Olympics and trained in classical ballet for 15 years. Lots of demonstrated interest.

3 Likes

Can you share merit money offer? My daughter has very similar stats but applied EA bc needs to get a good merit scholarship to make it affordable. Thanks!

Tulane gives less merit aid in the ED rounds vs EA and RD. How much merit aid do you need? What did Tulane’s NPC estimate for net COA when you ran that?

Does anyone have an inkling/a guess on when Early Action might come out?

1 Like

Tulane’s website says Jan 15.

1 Like

Last year it was Dec 17. They usually announce on social media the week before.

3 Likes

Oh, that would be great if it was so early!

From Owen Knight on the Tulane Admissions Blog posted today:
Us counselors are busy reading through Early Action applications. Our goal is to release decisions before we leave for Winter Recess, and we will update you with the exact date and time once we know it.

15 Likes

Did anyone here get accepted as a Spring Scholar?

Checked again, and saw my daughter’s EA admission letter was sent to her on 12/17/2021.

2 Likes

does anyone know when Winter recess starts?

Winter Recess this year starts on Dec. 23. I hope they don’t wait until Dec. 22 to release EA decisions!

1 Like

I hope they release early too! Submitted everything last night!!

1 Like

I did some research and for the last 3 years they have released on the third Thursday of December! So if they stick to that pattern EA should come out Dec 16 this year!

4 Likes