Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Here’s what the letter looks like for anyone wondering.

1 Like

Did the DHS results come out today too?

Yes, and the letter is the same just with “Paul Tulane” inserted instead of “Deans’ Honor”.

is that $80K over 4 years(so $20K per year)? or $80 K per year?. Either way, that’s awesome news!

1 Like

$20K per year! Thank you so much :blush:

That is Awesome! Congrats on getting in!

Our daughter was not awarded a scholarship. Her merit scholarship increased quite a bit per year, but ultimately she has a full ride offer one place and a full tuition at UMiami. So, I’m not sure we can make Tulane happen with those other options :(. I was really hoping she would be awarded one of the scholarships.

3 Likes

Received the Deans’ Honor Scholarship!
Kind of surprised bc I didn’t think my stats were super competitive, but I worked really hard on the video project!
Stats (for anyone interested):
3.8UW/4.2W (Very rigorous course load)
1400SAT
31ACT
Strong EC’s and Strong Rec Letter

9 Likes

Congrats to those getting PT or DHS, and for those extra bumps in merit. I am in no way trying to give anyone false hope, but in 2020, we got a no to PT (the only one she applied to), a bump in merit, and then on the next business day (PT and DHS came out on Friday) we received an email with invite to interview for Stamps. Until you hear from someone that Stamps emails have gone out, i wouldn’t give up hope completely.

6 Likes

Thank you for this!

Got the DHS!!!

• 4.0 GPA
  • 1540 SAT
  • IB DP Candidate
  • It was a average video with a cliche message lol
9 Likes

My daughter just got the Deans’ Honor Scholarship! Wow! She is over the moon. Roll Wave!!

8 Likes

Thanks for this reminder. I’ll keep this in the back of my mind.

Literally same scenario you described for your DD. High stats. Strong essays. Lots of interest.

But the letters sounded pretty final. I guess we will see if we hear anything else. Other offers/acceptances will pushTulane down the list of this is the final award. :frowning:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the PT and Deans recipients! It’s a great scholarship!

4 Likes

Can someone who got the scholarship show what the letter looks like so us rejects can imagine lol

1 Like

It was a personal letter referencing specifics from the video submission and EC’s.

2 Likes

8 Likes

similar. Did not get one of the big awards. Received very small merit award, but a bigger award from Miami. Was really hoping to get a bigger merit!

3 Likes

Did anyone else NOT get any bump in merit with PT or DHS rejection letter?

we did NOT! It appears the same merit amount from the original EA acceptance.

1 Like