Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

One girl got a small bump. Other did not.
Who knows.

1 Like

Same and I was surprised after reading all of the old posts because it seemed like you at least got $1000 more if you applied. :expressionless: It is what it is. What an application cycle this has been.

1 Like

We are with you. We feel like Tulane was the better fit for our kid, but she got the Singer scholarship at Miami so now it looks like we are going to Florida! :(. It’s fine but we just really “Saw” her at Tulane.

5 Likes

we did also not a get a bump in merit.

My child has not received any merit from Tulane and our EFC is only $150. We pray that the need based scholarships will be enough to make her dream a reality.

1 Like

Same! My daughter got the Singer also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoping for Singer, but got Presidential.

congrats on the Singers!! we were hoping, but got the Presidential. Still grateful. Every bit helps!

1 Like

I did not

There is only 5 students get Stamps so chances are very low.

Reminder to parents: Your kiddo MUST apply to DHS to be considered for Stamps.

From the website:

To be considered:

• Submit a complete application for admission via Early Action or Early Decision
  • Apply for the Deans’ Honor Scholarship or Paul Tulane Award by December 5

Does U of Miami have a huge overlap in apps with Tulane? At our Dallas HS, UT-Austin, SMU, UGa and Vandy are the top overlaps with Tulane.

1 Like

DD OOS, Aerospace Engineering Major was accepted to the University of Miami and Deferred at Tulane.

1 Like

D22 was accepted at UMiami and Tulane as well. She got a bit more merit at Miami but overall FA package is much better at Tulane.

1 Like

DD OOS Merit package at UofM was amazing!

That is incorrect. Stamps is pulled from both DHS and PT now. My daughter only applied to PT and has a Stamps.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard about the Stamps scholarship yet?

At D22’s school, there is a huge overlap with UMiami, UF, BU, Northeastern, and Braindeis.

2 Likes

We don’t qualify for aid. I just looked in the Gibson portal and the cost to attend is now almost $84K. This is crazy to me. D22 got a small merit scholarship when she was accepted (and Honors college), but now the bulk is on us, and it’s such a large cost. I am just shell shocked :face_with_spiral_eyes: After reading past posts, I was sure she would get a bump after PT came back, even if she didn’t win, but no bump at all. Anyone else in the same boat?

4 Likes