Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

Ughh im SO SO scared! My stats are above the 75% marker for Tulane’s profile so I am scared they will think iIm considering them as a safety. What does showing enough interest even mean?

1 Like

Well, what interest did you show? I’m sure you did a good job.

1 Like

I did an interview like in may and I spoke with a current student and attended like 1 or 2 virtual sessions

1 Like

that’s all great stuff. Did you do the essays? Try not to worry.
Im in the same boat
well I wouldn’t say my grades are in the 75th more right in the middle 50.

yess i did the essays too!! Well good luck to both of us!! did u apply for the DHS scholarship

I applied for the Paul Tulane. I hope you get in too

2 Likes

An hour to go! No idea if I showed enough interest. Walked around campuses casually while visiting NOLA but they wouldn’t have known bc they weren’t offering tours at the time. I attended an in person event in my city last summer, did an interview, and emailed my admissions counselor a few times. 1590/36/4.0 UW and this is the first one I’m really worried about

3 Likes

Anyone know where it will show our decision? Do we just login to the portal and it’ll be right there?

3 Likes

Normally there’s like a “check status” button right on the portal when they update it

1 Like

My son is in his 4th year in the BArch program at Tulane and loves it. I know that some of his fellow students tend to pull all-nighters, but I gather a lot of it has to do with time-management as well as when some students are most productive. I think he has only been in studio once or twice after midnight. That said, he is not a partier, so isn’t burning the candle at both ends which is common for all college students not just architecture students. lol. This year he is doing Urban Build and really enjoying it. He has never built anything, but they will be physically building their project this spring. I can’t wait to see what they have designed and see it come to fruition. Good luck to all the prospective students!

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. My son is planning to study architecture at Tulane if he gets in. He’s pretty good at managing his time, so hopefully he won’t have any major problems.

1 Like

Do merit scholarships come out with our decision?

I got deferred. Good luck to everyone!!

Same

My child got deferred. Asked for his fall grades. Did everyone who was deferred get asked for fall grades?

3 Likes

It’s a bit crazy, SAT 1560, 100.4 GPA, deferred as well. What are they looking for?

2 Likes

I think they’re looking for a change from EA to EDII :frowning:

11 Likes

Deferred for my kiddo :frowning:

1 Like

Interest, most likely. I was deferred and also had high stats- 1590 SAT/ 36 ACT/ 16 APS, 10 DE with a 4.0 UW, 500 service hours, officer for 7 clubs, international awards
 I suppose we can’t take it personally

2 Likes