Turing Class of 2026

I got into Turing !!!

4 Likes

Yup. Also got a deferral for Turing.

Has anybody been accepted to Deans, Polymathic, or Turing recently?

Congrats! Did you just get the decision right now?

I don’t know tbh… I just saw a dude got into BHP in the main thread and I went and check lol

Did you get an email?

Same

S deferred Turing and Deans. The message on Turing in Mystatus must have just updated.

Nope, only MyStatus shows

Hopefully this deferral is good. all of my classmates still have under review

2 Likes

That’s interesting! We will see what happens. I’m an eternal optimist and view this as better than a rejection!

D22 is accepted as Turing Scholar. She applied it on the last day (Dec 10 I believe). Congrats to all who are accepted.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

got in Turing. Applied regular

Congrats to all those who got into Turing. Were y’all all USACO gold or plat?

Mine is accepted to CNS as a math major. Not sure how this works though. Will she be able to change or add CS major and be a Turing Scholar?

Wait how was she able to apply to Turing since computer science must be the first major?

She applied CS as an alternate major but got accepted as math major and a Turing Scholar. It’s a bit confusing now.

I remember Dr. Lin said in a video from youtube only 38/50 Turing scholars enrolled last year. Deferral is good.

Interesting. I have not seen that scenario before. Does her major still show as Math?

Oh, that’s strange. You might want to contact admissions just to make sure there’s not any error. But congrats with Turing! Its an amazing program