Tuscaloos'a Back :)

<p>I thought I’d share this video clip put out by the City of Tuscaloosa. It’s very heart warming and for those of us who lived through April 27th I think y’all might even tear up a little…I did! Each time I come into town I marvel at the rebuilding and the progress being made. Yes indeed…Tuscaloosa’s coming back!!!
Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version)
[YouTube</a> - Broadcast Yourself.](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com%5DYouTube”>http://www.youtube.com)
The City of Tuscaloosa is making major strides to rebuild and rebuild better through recovery efforts since the April 27th, 2011 tornado. Watch how these Tus…
Disclaimer…those who know me understand I am technology challenged so…if this doesn’t work then go to youtube and type in Tuscaloosa Recovery-We Are Back and you can watch (I hope :slight_smile: )
And apparently I cannot spell Tuscaloosa today…tried to fix the title and I can’t …grrr!!!</p>

<p>Here’s the direct link: [Tuscaloosa</a> Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version) - YouTube](<a href=“Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version) - YouTube”>Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version) - YouTube)</p>

<p>[YouTube</a> - Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version)](<a href=“Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version) - YouTube”>Tuscaloosa Recovery - We Are Back (Full Version) - YouTube)</p>

<p>Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!</p>

<p>Malanai…you are my guardian angel !!! Thank you!!! Can you fix my post title ???</p>

<p>Alas, I don’t think the titles of threads can be edited once they’ve been launched into cyberspace. :(</p>

<p>But we knew what you meant. Show me someone who hasn’t made a typo and I’ll show you the poster child for OCD. :)</p>

<p>Anyway, Tuscaloosa’s back and Tuscaloosa’s got your back. RTR.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for sharing this. Many communities (like where I live for now) couldn’t pull this off. I’m proud of Tuscaloosa…T town is never down. It really is a community of winners, not just in football and other sports.:)</p>

<p>Enjoyed this! I don’t get back to Tuscaloosa like many parents so really appreciated seeing some of the places I remember when I did go! Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing! After just returning from our first visit, we fell in love with thsi city. This just supports our decision to sent our DD there!</p>

<p>^^^Awesome! Roll Tide!</p>