Tutwiler: L Shape or Straight Line? Pros Cons?

<p>It’s very simple dismantle and reassembly constructed.</p>

<p>It breaks down to a small stack of flat boards. The legs are 7 1/2 feet which fit easily in our conversion van. Assembly and dismantling is simple. Built for the particular purpose of “anyone could do it.”
He offered to take a few orders that we could deliver in Tuscaloosa Aug 10-12th. He builds it. I paint it. You assemble it ;)</p>

<p>Hello!
I think there are pros and cons to either side of the bedroom - depends on your tolerance for early morning sunshine in your face or people walking by your bed as they go in and out.</p>

<p>We’ve been asked that during tours a few times this summer,and I think it’s really up to the residents to talk about it.</p>

<p>In our experience the best way to do the one-on-one-side setup in Burke, Parham or Tutwiler is for one of the beds to be lofted. That’s not to say that it can’t be done without lofting, but it’s certainly the simplest way.</p>

<p>Hope this helps!
Janine Gascoigne</p>

<p>I think it would be GREAT for my D to wake up with the sun in her face!! Rise and shine! That’s why I volunteered to make the curtains in the room. They will be light weight and sheer to let all of that early morning light in! Time to get up and get thee to class!!</p>

<p>Be aware that some lower floors may have parking lot lights or walkway lights streaming into windows all through the night.</p>

<p>Eclipse curtains help block that out…can be purchased at Target, Penneys, Walmart (in store AND Site to Store), and others. Target also will mail to your location.</p>

<p>Can’t we order the carpet for Tut from UA? How do we do that?</p>

<p>I grabbed a flier while I was at there:</p>

<p>order online- [Home</a> page](<a href=“http://www.cblorder.com%5DHome”>http://www.cblorder.com)</p>

<p>It says to order before July 2 to ensure installation before move in day.</p>

<p>That rug is a must!! It made the room much more homey :).</p>

<p>Thank you again!</p>