Tutwiler! Views

<p>My daughter has one of the first room selections and she is going to live in tut.
Her and her roommate want to be around 5/6th floor and want a good view of the stadium as opposed to parking lot of cemetery. Does anyone have daughters who have good views?? Which room numbers and floors give good views? Thanks for the help!!!</p>

<p>Keep in mind that the stadium lights are on many nights. On the 5th floor of Tut, those may shine into the rooms. :eek:</p>

<p>Thank You! Good to know!</p>

<p>Cute owl-eyed face, Mom!</p>

<p>It’s a </p>

<p>: eek :</p>

<p>remove the spaces.</p>

<p>Woo-hoo knew? :eek: It worked!</p>

<p>Another interesting tidbit of info for Tut:
There are no screens on the windows. The school is trying to get the bats that hang out at the stadium to relocate. Some bats have relocated to rooms at Tut due to windows being open. :eek:<br>
D1 has already stated that if a bat were to fly into her room the entire campus will hear her scream.</p>

<p>Ok, mom2, what is the face for Munch’s “Scream”?</p>

<p>I think rooms ending in 27-43 face the stadium. Rooms ending in 33 and 34 are pie-shaped and smaller. I would choose no higher than 4th floor. My D is on 4th and walks the stairs every time. She also faces the stadium and it’s fine.</p>

<p>Bats?!?!! Oh my! lol
Thanks for all your comments its been very helpful! We will see what room she end up with in a couple of weeks.</p>

<p>Just to add: rooms ending in 35 and 36 are also pie-shaped.</p>

<p>If you can see the stadium you should also be able to see the cemetery. ;)</p>

<p>There are several comments about the rooms ending in -45 at this link</p>

<p>[Student</a> Affairs | Housing & Residential Communities](<a href=“http://housing.ua.edu/halls/tutwiler/]Student”>Julia Tutwiler - Housing and Residential Communities)</p>

<p>Per the 45 rooms: When we visited Tut during Preview weekend the RA that showed us around told us that they will not be using the 45 rooms this coming year. She said they have only been released if needed late in the game.</p>

<p>I know X27,29, 31 has a beautiful view of stadium .
Anything lower than 5/6th floor is expected to use stairs or you get b*tched at by the upper floors residents for having to stop so often. Elevators are slow !! A few rooms have their own bathroom dont know if it is a special needs issue or just open for first come …</p>