Twitter hijacks CC on iPad!

<p>It appears that Twitter has hijacked CC for iPad and tablet users this morning. It has been reported from multiple users to the CC administrators. Desktops seem to be working fine.</p>

<p>I panicked this morning as one of the first things I do in the morning is use my iPad to look for new pearls of wisdom from the Bama forum! Hopefully, CC will have it fixed soon!</p>

<p>I made it stop by opening a different site in my first tab, and CC in a second tab.</p>

<p>Freaked me out! I wasn’t worried about being hacked, just losing access to CC!</p>

<p>That was my worry as well. It doesn’t seem to matter which tab I used it wouldn’t work. Guess I will have to wait for CC to fix it on their end.</p>

<p>On my Kindle Fire too. Also, on my desktop the virus protection software detected a virus when I went to CC. That seems to be gone now.</p>

<p>Wow, I am so glad to see this post. I thought I was going crazy. I use CC mostly on my Ipad and everytime I try to link to CC Alabama it sends me to mobile twitter. Someone please post when this issue is resolved.</p>

<p>Same problem on my Android.</p>

<p>Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. We have our dev team looking at the issue. Is everyone still seeing problems on various mobile devices?</p>

<p>Still not working on my iPad. I rebooted and cleared my history, but no luck. Thanks for working on fixing it for us! We have to have our CC fix every morning!</p>

<p>It’s working fine on my iPhone both through the app and through the web browser.</p>

<p>Based on what I have read, it seems to be a tablet problem.</p>

<p>It’s an Android smartphone problem too!</p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T989 using CC</p>

<p>I had the problem on my iPhone. I had the problem even when I had other tabs open.</p>

<p>Seems fixed now. Whew. That was stressful.</p>

<p>Seems to be working on my iPad. Thanks, CC for fixing it!</p>