Two conflicting responses for sending SAT scores on UC Application! Can you guys weigh in on this

Hey guys I sent two counselors at my school this:

"On my uc app, I just realized that while I sent all of my SAT reasoning scores officially through college board to the UCs,
I forgot to self report all of those scores on the UC application. I only self reported my best score.
Do I need to contact the UC admission center to change that?

And also, when it says on collegeboard that the school requires you to report ALL sat scores, does that include all subject test scores too? I only reported 2 of the 3 subject tests I took because I thought subject scores are optional so you don’t have to send any if you don’t want to."

They had TWO DIFFERENT CONFLICTING RESPONSES…

ONE of them said:
“For UC’s technically, yes they want ALL of your scores. Go on the UC app. again and see how you report an update or correction to your app. It should be a simple email to the UC app. center, but may be to each individual campus at this point. Then go back and get all your scores sent from collegeboard, even subject exams. Remember you only have to send to 1 UC and they share it.”

The OTHER counselor said:
"You do not need to adjust anything on the application. It will all become clear once your scores are received.

The UC only needs you to submit your SAT scores. Your subject tests are optional and do not have to be reported and can be removed through the score choice option when sending the scores.

Remember, only send your scores to one UC school. They will still go to all."

So now I’m confused. What do you guys think? Do I have to contact the admissions office to change or is it fine? Remember, I submitted all of SAT reasoning(out of 2400) officially through collegeboard. However, I forgot to self report all of those scores. Also, I only sent 2/3 of my SAT SUBJECT tests(out of 800). I don’t agree with the counselor who said you must send all subject tests because they are not required. So technically I don’t have to send any.

But what are your thoughts. I need expert advice and fast. Thanks guys

Counselor #2 is right. Subject test are only recommended and not required, so you are not obligated to send any. You can send only the ones you want.

Ya I just got it cleared up. The first counselor said she was mistaken. And yet another counselor I asked also said:
“You can contact them if you want but as long as they get your official scores, you should be fine. Subject scores are optional and you don’t have to send all of them if you use score choice. Either way, it won’t hurt you to submit all scores because the UC’s only use the subject scores to help an applicant. It’s not a requirement anymore, so they won’t penalize you for a lower score.”

Thanks gumbymom! u also answered one of my other posts on a different account I used haha