U Buffalo Class of 2025

Seems late, but starting an admissions / discussion thread for UB.
Applied 11/4
Accepted 11/19
School of Public Health
1270 SAT, 4.0 wGPA
S21 OOS
First acceptance. Was very exciting to receive congratulations message. Link showing there was a status update came via email.
No word on financials yet.

congrats! I also just got in for ea.
Applied 11/30, accepted 12/9
School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
1530 SAT, 3.3 unweighted
I applied for honors but they didnt say anything yetā€¦ no word on financials either

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! Congratulations. Iā€™ll let you know when we hear anything about financials.

I spoke with the admissions office today and was told that to receive your merit aid information you need to accept their offer first. Strange, because other schools appear to be providing the aid information before you have to accept. But I guess ā€œacceptingā€ and ā€œenrollingā€ are different steps at UB?

I got a separate email from UB saying that I got waitlisted for the honors program, so I guess thatā€™s how you find out about the honors program.

Interesting

Applied 10/31
Accepted 11/13
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
1480 SAT

1 Like

My son received his acceptance right before Thanksgiving and his acceptance into the Honors College was included in the letter. Good luck to those still waiting!

1 Like

Daughter was also accepted to Honors College & Jacobā€™s School of medicine & biological sciences before Thanksgiving. Good Luck everyone, hopefully they start releasing decisions soon. We are still waiting to hear from Bing, SB, Geneseo & Oswego.

1 Like

Does anyone know when we will receive financial aid package?

Just got ours in the mail yesterday

1 Like

We were told early March. My daughter stalks the mailman daily :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: Literally watched him today while yelling ā€˜big envelope big envelopeā€™ from the window :joy:

I got accepted into the school of architecture and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way that I could transfer into the school of engineering?