U. Chicago Class of 2027 Official Thread

Based on the discussion above, having the withdrawal form should indicate a waitlist while not having one should indicate either a rejection or acceptance.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Ok, he is missing that. So he’ll know one way or the other. I guess that’s good in the sense that it won’t leave any doubt. He can move on if it’s a no.

still have the form… says waitlist withdrawal form

same rip

1 Like

kind of happy that uchicago will be my first rejection. its like a nice rejection you know.

i agree ngl

You people are intense! I appreciate y’all but holy cow no patience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Second rejection here after ut austin mccombs in january :frowning:

oooof doesn’t sound fun. got all my safeties back EA and just got into a target yesterday. preparing myself for a waaaave of rejections now ;((

1 Like

yuppp same just waiting for that 1/10 reach that might accept me :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Wait, are decisions out yet?

2 Likes

no not yet. most likely in an hour or so

40m or 1h40m

My withdrawal form has been disappeared. Is this the same for everyone at this point??

2 Likes

no some ppl still have them

Icic is that an indication of acceptance/rejection/waitlist?? Also what time do the decisions come out LOL

1 Like

some ppl are saying:
withdraw button = waitlist
no button = acceptance/rejection
decisions 4-5pm CST

1 Like

I am not sure if any of this makes sense re: the withdraw button…earlier today my son had it (and it went to “Application Waitlist Withdrawal”) and now the withdrawal
button is gone completely…

1 Like

previously had the button, went to “waitlist withdrawal”, has now disappeared

Me as well. what do we think this means?

1 Like