U Miami Notification Date EA?

<p>I know the notification for early action applications is feb 1st. But how does U miami notify u? is it by email or letter?</p>

<p>This has been asked and answered about a dozen times…but, you will find out by an email in your myUM account. Then, a few days later you will receive a large packet in the US mail with the formal acceptance letter as well as any scholarship notifications.
~Zinc</p>

<p>Just wanted to confirm what lovetodive posted the other day; I was told the same date for early action notification (Friday the 3rd) this morning when I had to call admissions to inquire about updating the common app with a mid-term report. </p>

<p>Also I was told that the U does check the common app website a few times a week for any updates, and any mid-term reports that schools have added since the last check would be downloaded at that point. In our case, class ranks for 1st semester were posted when grades were released yesterday. Since scholarship invites are clearly associated with test scores and class rank, I wanted to make sure that the U had the latest info since the invites are going out so soon.</p>

<p>So another 8 days to wait…best of luck to everyone else who is anxiously awaiting the early action and/or scholarship invite results!</p>