U of Alabama Acceptance/Rejection - Confused & worried

I applied as transfer with <24 credits from my CC. My app status relfects “decision made” and decision relfects “decision letter sent” I have not received anything via snail mail or email. However, I can now access the Crimson mail, degreeworks, etc. I cannot click on any of the scholarship or freshman/transfer links. Note, I applied for Spring 2020. Does this mean I was rejected or is it too early to access anything since I applied for Spring 2020. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Try calling them - they should be able to shed some light on your application status. Also, check “junk” email to see if it went there.

I submitted my app and transcripts last week (app last Thursday and transcripts last Friday.) yesterday the status reflected in review and today reflects decision made but doesn’t say accepted or denied. I’ll try calling them tomorrow. My transcripts and credits are in degree works and I didn’t have access to that app until today. My status in degree works says “applicant”. Should I expect the worst?

Try clicking on the link to make your enrollment deposit…if you’ve been admitted, you should see a “congratulations you’re admitted” message.

Gives me an error message when I click on the link

well that’s not a good sign.

Contact your recruiter or Admissions.

TBH…Bama is busy working on transfers for Fall admission.

My daughter is applying to bama. Her application status says pending and then crimson edge program. She has not been accepted yet!!! Do you have ideas as to when they send out letters of acceptance for the edge program. She would be super excited to be a part of that program.

Any update?