UA and scholarship programs

<p>rip - He won’t be the only 16 year old. I do know that my DS has mentioned that one of the kids he has made friends with this year is a 16 year old from Chicago. Most of these kids aren’t too worried about age, they are more concerned about finding someone where they have things in common. Church is certainly good but don’t miss out on the fact that Bama has over 400 organizations that the kids can get involved in.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>wait, UC Berkley, UC Davis, UCLA are not the same? (JK)</p>

<p>I am from Maryland, we have UMCP, UMBC, UMB, and one other one, I think. I get those confused too. They are somehow connected, but not really…I don’t really understand the whole thing.</p>

<p>In our college search, a lot of southern/eastern people were talking on and on about USC, and like, huh, why would so many of you want to go to USC?! I thought they were talking about USC in California. And now that I know the diff…I can still wonder why would you want to go to USC?! :)</p>

<p>Rip…</p>

<p>there’s a Pennsylvania young lady at Bama who was young like your son (She was 16 when she started at Bama and turned 17 in Dec) . She’s now a junior. She’s doing great. </p>

<p>I would recommend that he become a part of the Honors College and live in Honors housing.</p>