UA Application Q's

First time posting, but have been reading for some time. I appreciate all of the information people share. It’s been so helpful!

My son wants to submit his application to UA, but I have a couple of questions before he starts.

Does the application ask for W or UW GPA? His high school only gives the weighted GPA.

Are AP scores required on the application? He took one AP class/test last year, but we’re waiting for the scores for the 3 he took this year. Should he wait for the scores or go ahead and apply?

Thanks so much. This is an exciting time!

I just applied, and it didn’t require GPA or AP scores.

No AP scores needed.

If a GPA is asked, put the best one on the transcript…which would be weighted.

BTW…the app is crazy simple. Very little is asked you’ll be done in 5 minutes

Thank you so much!

S19 submitted yesterday. Very simple and did not ask for scores or GPA.

This is all good to know. Are decisions made on a rolling basis?

@psssthoy

Decisions are rolling and should start after labor day.

Also, re grades, no need to enter on application as they get them from your transcript which you are required to send in upfront along with the application.

@my2caligirls Does the transcript you send in have to be the official transcript? My son has an unofficial one.

All schools require an official transcript to the best of my knowledge & experience.

Thanks.

@psssthoy best to make a quick call to admissions and ask - I’m pretty sure we did official as it was via Parchment. Some other apps may take unofficial as they will require official after high school grad and it better match up!!

My son just submitted today. He says they require the official. Thanks.