UA Football Team on Travel Channel

<p>Saw a commercial for a show called “Airport” on the Travel Channel. It says a new episode will air on Tuesday, May 28th at 8:00pm central time that will show the Alabama football team arriving in Miami. Have it set to record. The info does not say it will have them on there, it is pretty short line of info for that episode. Commericial shows them rolling out a “red carpet” to greet them. However, the carpet does not look red. More like burnt orange. </p>

<p>Hope it is the UA football team that is on the show :)</p>

<p>My Tivo Guide listings don’t mention the Tide. Something about deporting illegals. Oh well, it is known to be inaccurate at times so I set it to record anyway. The show they did on another network SEC tailgating last year was pretty neat as well.</p>

<p>Mine only showed one small line on the info. Shorter info than most episodes. Odd.
I did set to record as I saw it on the commercial for a new episode and it specifically mentioned Alabama’s football team. Hope it is them :)</p>

<p>They did show the team arriving and a quick clip of Saban. The bus was nice! </p>

<p>The media was crazy! It was like they were not even listening to her.</p>

<p>That water leak, LOL! WOW! Yes, I commonly travel with over 100 rounds of ammo. In my carry on bag of course.</p>