UA Housing - Recontracting Stats?

<p>Wow Missread! You have mad skillz!</p>

<p>Missread, very interesting. Good find!</p>

<p>Missread, I love you.</p>

<p>Cancels plans to suck up to admissions, plans to use that time instead to bedazzle Missread an honorary team mommie shirt.</p>

<p>The bid is currently listed as “under evaluation.” No list of bidders. It appears that once a contract is awarded the winner of the bid is listed. Search for U of Ala. purchasing. You can see all open university bids. Thanks for all the kind comments! Now if only there was some way I could make $$ searching for obscure things on the Internet!</p>

<p>Class2012, just so you know, red is my favorite color!</p>

<p>^ Crimson, of course!</p>

<p>And really, I know that document doesn’t mean anything, but it did give me a spark of hope that maybe they can stay together junior year providing they all still want to. It’s a long while away and many things can happen. Can’t control it, can’t worry about, especially this early.</p>

<p>There is a possibility that UA did not receive any competitive bids for off-campus housing, though there seems to be enough excess capacity that there should be some. The East Edge contract was announced late and only after it had offered some sizable incentives (~$250 off the annual rate) for students to contract directly with East Edge.</p>

<p>It appears in the contract that UA wants the contract to commence in August 2013.</p>