UA Nalgene Bottles?

<p>Does anyone know where I would be able to find a UA Nalgene bottle? I’ve already got a purple one, but I want to show a little school spirit in the fall. I’ve been looking everywhere, but I just can’t find one.</p>

<p>lol…well we don’t do purple at the UA so you’re smart to find a different color. I’m guessing you’ll find one at one of the campus book stores or you may even get one at BB at one of the tables in the Ferg.</p>

<p>Does it have to be nalgene? </p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Crimson Tide Water Bottle: 24oz Polycarb Water Bottle](<a href=“Access Denied”>Access Denied)</p>

<p>Hmmm mom2collegekids, it would ideally be Nalgene because I know they last a VERY long time, but the ones you found are very cute as well. If I can’t find a Nalgene at BB or the Ferg (thanks for the tip bamagirls!), I’ll buy one of those. Thanks!</p>

<p>I just bought DD a tervis water bottle with the UA logo. COuld personalize it for an extra 5 so added “Roll Tide” and her name. Tervis lasts forever, and they have a lifetime warrenty if I am not mistaken .<br>
[Collegiate</a> | Alabama, University of | Logo | Tumblers, Mugs, Cups | Tervis](<a href=“Sites-Tervis-Site | Tervis”>Sites-Tervis-Site | Tervis)</p>

<p>nalgene bottle plus vinyl logo would work</p>

<p>I like the Tervis water bottle, kaylynsmom- I might end up ordering one of those. And that’s a good idea, MikeWozowski- I’ll find some UA vinyl logos online.</p>

<p>My D and her friends all love their Camelbak Water Bottles, but I haven’t been able to locate a Bama one. I have found other schools, but not Bama. Has anyone ever seen a Bama Camelbak?</p>

<p>Stainless [CamelBak</a> Stainless Bottle](<a href=“http://www.bamastuff.com/php/viewitem.phtml?itemnum=a445]CamelBak”>Heathered Mesh Back Pachyderm Snapback Cap)</p>

<p>Classic <a href=“http://www.bamastuff.com/php/viewitem.phtml?itemnum=A446[/url]”>The Ranger Script A Mesh Back SnapBack Cap;

<p>Thanks! Hers is made out of the hard plastic. I will have to ask her if that makes a difference.</p>

<p>Class2012Mom,I just now saw your link to the plastic one. Thanks again!</p>