UA: One and only choice?

<p>oooohhhh…Chattanooga! Love it. May visit over Christmas. I live in the same county as BamaMom2Be. </p>

<p>I think the boys want to see some snow, so we may be heading out to The Smoky’s</p>

<p>M2CK, I grew up in east Tennessee, just about 30-40 minutes from Gatlinburg and the Smokies. Can I stow away in your luggage if you head up to the mountains? </p>

<p>We used to get snow several times a year up there. I really miss that living here in north Alabama. :(</p>

<p>We’ll be setting up a tour over spring break. If she still feels Alabama is for her come senior year, we will be done early. I will gladly give up the stress of worrying about the college admissions process for a place that she loves, and will be paid for.</p>

<p>What a relief. We had that with DS2…he only wanted Bama. We made him apply to some other schools, but he only wanted Bama. So, very unstressful senior year. He applied super early and had acceptance and scholarships in hand.</p>

<p>Hey, loring … (forgive me for referring back a page and a half!)
I once lived in a very cold place called loring for 3 long years! … Wonder if it was the same loring? Very cold, very remote, and now “closed.”</p>

<p>Right?</p>

<p>That’d be the one. The wife had lived in Florida most of her days and longed for snow. Cured that by December the first year. Who knew there was a stretch of I-95 that had NO billboards on it for miles? Still got THE COUNTY phone book as a souvenir…</p>

<p>^Yeah. The SKINNY county phone book!
(Can you say “potato barn?”)
almost 30 years ago for me …</p>