UAB Question

<p>I know this isn’t the right place for this but I’m not sure where to put it.
I’ve just got my room assignment at UAB in Camp Hall, which is the older dorm. I know that Blazer has a movie room, does anyone know of the ‘perks’ of living in Camp?
Thanks.</p>

<p>You might want to PM Parent56. His son is at UAB. I’m only familiar with Blazer Hall, as that’s the dorm we looked at when we toured the school. </p>

<p>Parent56 sometimes checks in here, thought, so you may get a response.</p>

<p>Good luck at UAB! Great school!</p>

<p>i need to pop in here more… </p>

<p>Jaycee… my son was in camp first year…11th floor was the honors floor over there…he liked it much much better than blazer. Rooms are bigger and only shared by 2 people rather than 4…full kitchen, full bath, living room, balcony . you share the bedroom.</p>

<p>he is going over to blount this year as he wants to go to summer semester next year…blount lets you have a 12 month lease…but also there he gets the full apartment with his own bedroom</p>

<p>^^^Ooh, I didn’t know they had those nice dorms over there. Glad to hear it. </p>

<p>Glad your son is doing well over at UAB.</p>

<p>hi montegut… yep, camp is great…when we toured, i thought blazer was a little cramped although it is brand new and very nice. blount per my son will be wonderful without having to share a room but the full apartment still. not that he cooks LOL… i think he keeps the starbucks, Al’s and einstein bagels in business.</p>