UBC Applications for Fall 2023

Just got admitted this morning to the faculty of Arts- International Student. On the portal, it asks to accept or decline the offer but then also asks if we want to be considered for other faculties we have applied to. I have also applied to the faculty of Science so I was wondering if you guys know what to do?

Which one was your first choice?

science

Maybe contact Admissions and ask what would be best to do, if it’s not clear on the portal? They were very helpful when we talked to them before.

Should i j use this email to contact them: admissions.inquiry@ubc.ca

I think they prefer if you use the Ask UBC form https://account.you.ubc.ca/s/ask-ubc

Maybe there’s another way to contact them from inside the admissions portal as well. I would have to ask my son about that.

1 Like

Okay thank you so much

Still waiting to hear from Sauders … anyone else?

Just got into UBCV Arts (International)

Honestly didn’t expect it since McGill outright rejected me for Academic merit, but it might be me personal profile was up to the mark

All the best to those still waiting for the decisions

See you all in Vancouver in September:)

My son just into UBCV Arts yesterday. He is ecstatic. US IB student. He is "Reviewed- Decision Pending " at McGill.

Anyone know when UBC typically releases decisions for international

Still waiting. US student

1 Like

Some colleges such as Art major have released decisions, I am waiting for Business major

Did anyone get accepted for Science (Computer Science) ??

D23 accepted ~3/15/2023, Faculty of Arts
U.S. student, 97%

Accepted, bachelor of commerce, international, 3.7 UW, 1390 SAT

Haven’t heard anything here. I was recently admitted to UofT (not first choice major) but have not heard anything from UBC, so quite nervous to be honest. I applied for CS in Vancouver and Okanagan as an international student. Best of luck to people who have not received an offer of admission to UBC!

Daughter was accepted today. Cognitive Systems track.
American student.

2 Likes