UC a-g requirements

So, I was looking through my courses for the UC application, and noticed that I have no classes or anything in the “f” category. I have never taken any performance arts or music classes or anything related, and I have no knowledge of it at all. Does this mean my application will automatically be denied? Is there another option? It really isn’t an option to take a test either, as I know nothing about any of the “f” courses. Please help!!

Oh and I am out of state, which I forgot to mention

@mgm1313 - Applications not fulfilling Section F (Visual Arts) will be automatically rejected. Online high school classes in visual arts will not be accepted. Other options to satisfy the “F” section include receiving a satisfactory score on an SAT Subject, AP or IB exam or earning a grade of C or better in a UC transferable community college course.

As @MLM has stated, if you do not fulfill all the a-g course requirements, then your application will not be considered regardless if you are out of state or in-state. The following are some examples for "f’ courses:

AP Art History
AP Music Theory
Drama
Theater Arts
Ceramics
Painting
Graphic Design
Visual Art
3D Art
Band
Orchestra

Thanks for the help and replies guys. I ended up doing what gumbymom said, as my school uses a block schedule, and will switch into a visual arts course soon. Thanks for the help!

if i am taking a community college english course is it transferable?

Check assist.org to see UC transferable courses.