UC admissions questions

<p>eww its all about UCLA :D. Qtr SYSTEM>SEMESTER :D</p>

<p>Hahahaha!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Semester system all the way, baby!</p>

<p>psh XP, I dont want to constantly worry about my GPA being too low when I graduate when its easier to bring it up with QTR system :slight_smile: since theres more QTR than semester ^^</p>

<p>what are the major differences between the quarter and semester system?</p>

<p>nothing really, theres just 3 qtr in a year, and 2 semesters in a year so I guess qtr system u have more chances to increase ur overall GPA if you need to? Semesters r longer</p>

<p>Yeah, not much difference. Semester system is just two longer periods which allows more difficult material to be digested more easily for some. My son likes it better but it’s just a personal preference.</p>

<p>UCSD, easily admitted.
UCLA, I really hope you get in.
CAL, Stretch.</p>

<p>Im going through the same thing as the OP, kind of haha, not as much ECs, and a slightly lower SAT score. KInda in the same boat but i think youll get farther than me. UCB is well plainly, a really really really good engineering school, with my stats i think ill take the chance, but i wont keep my hopes up. You should also apply we’ve got nothing to lose, except a few bucks, which we’ll probably spend on something else sooner or later.</p>

<p>Side comment: I read every comment especially the argument among Truffle and MOmfirst 3, and id just like to say. I wish i never read Truffle’s posts, cause it confused the facts so much. Also, i like how he hadnt posted on this post since haha.</p>

<p>OK im done. please dont bash me for my post. (seems to happen alot for some reason.)</p>

<p>thanks for the comment, im thinking about applying to usc, they superscore.<br>
although it doesnt help me a lot, i go from a 1890 to a 1900.hahahah</p>

<p>good luck worriedjrgirl, maybe ill see you at one of these schools</p>

<p>^^^^ Hahahaha, WorriedJrGirl. I have to say I didn’t enjoy the argument very much. I hate arguing and usually never get involved in one. I don’t know what the deal was with Truffle. Just go ahead and apply to the schools you are interested in. If there is one thing I have learned throughout the years (3 in college now), is that anything, and I do mean anything, can happen. Best of luck to you. :-)</p>

<p>haha Mccormick12 u just commented on my thread post earlier. Anyways, what a coincidence haha my highest sat score so far is 1900, but im working on the act, so far tkaing practice tests i scored a 30.5 without writing. haha maybe we will its a small world haha, well if u compare it with the universe haha. ;]</p>

<p>Ya ive seen miracles happen, so far, for me my miracle was passing my piano tests haha</p>

<p>yea, if i remember ill message you where i decide to go in… 8 months
hahahah</p>