UC admissions

<p>Hey you guys,
I’m currently a senior in high school and I’ve been wondering about UC admissions and if each campus’ admissions are TRULY exclusive of the others. This year, I applied to the following UC campuses:</p>

<p>-UC IRVINE
-UC DAVIS
-UC SANTA BARBARA
-UC SAN DIEGO
-UCLA
-UC BERKELEY</p>

<p>and i have, so far, been admitted to the first four of those campuses listed above. I’ve heard that, most times, the maximum amount of campuses you can be accepted to is around four. Is this true? Will being admitted into other campuses inhibit my chances of being admitted into the remaining two campuses to which I have applied? Do UC’s talk to eachother when it comes to this stuff? I’d appreciate some help on this, thanks alot, you guys!</p>

<p>I'm not super sure, but I did have a friend last year that applied to all of the UCs with the exception of Merced and Riverside, and got into all of them!</p>

<p>lol you are all fine</p>

<p>really</p>

<p>we've already had a thread about this, case closed :)</p>

<p>This topic has been beaten to death. The answer is no.</p>

<p>I've heard that...</p>

<p>Where have you heard this? Please let us know. I'm really curious to see where/how this rumor is spreading. In fact, I think any time someone posts a topic saying "I heard" this or that, they should cite the source</p>

<p>LUCKY haha I applied to the exact same ones. Only Santa Barbara so far :-(...Irvine is pending which really bothers me</p>

<p>But they are not related. They do not have access to which other schools you applied to and will not take it into consideration.</p>

<p>Good luck on UCLA tomorrow!!</p>

<p>dkbear:</p>

<p>tomorrow?</p>

<p>Yeah, according to a lot of people. UCLA is keeping quiet, but there is lots of evidence indicating the decisions will be released tomorrow. For example, there is a chat online or something on the 19th for incoming freshman and housing questions. How does that meeting happen without accepted students? UCLA has released decisions at this time (Wednesday) and week in past years. So although it is not a guarantee, you can count on decisions being posted around 5 p.m..</p>

<p>Oh wow, thanks..yeah, it does seem likely! Good luck everyone</p>

<p>hopefully it'll come out at 5 pm...but i have a feeling UCLA decisions won't come out today. if anything, they should come at the end of this week. where have you guys heard about the housing day on the 19th?</p>

<p>Apparently some people were able to view their admissions status by creating a UCLA student account on the my.ucla.edu page and then logging in.</p>