UC Analytical Writing Placement Exam

Does anyone know when the results will come out? and how to check it?

You can check your results in MyApplication in mid-June according to
http://basicwriting.ucsd.edu/placement/awpe/index.html#Where-can-I-find-my-results?

A note from the inside: the grading of the Subject A exams (now called the AWPE) was completed Sunday, June 5th. It takes us about a week to get full agreement on the few outliers left among the 16,000+ exams, and notify the individual campuses so they can adjust their classes accordingly.

You will be notified shortly.

Someone please reply if you had received or see your result in your college portals!

@ProfessorD do you think we would get our scores through our UC portal first or through mail from AWPE?

Eek. I’m not sure how the UC administration is handling that. I’m on the other end of the process: we feed the grades into the computer system (which is actually licensed from an outside company). We don’t see what happens next. According to the website “log into your campus’s admissions website” for the results.

where the duck are these ducking results ??? i need to know NOW

When I checked on my portal it said that I satisfied the writing requirement however there was no score. I’m assuming that may indicate whether or not you passed the test

Yes, that means you received a score of 4-6 and are cleared for the regular composition sequence.