UC App: Coursework other than A-G

<p>Just wondering, should I put Frosh/Soph Softball and Dance PE there? Also, does Health go in Academics or here?
Thanks!</p>

<p>Bump, I’d like to know this as well. If sports get counted as coursework other than a-g or just put in the ec section. Also, would physiology count as non a-g ? what about earth science?</p>

<p>My understanding is if the courses are on your transcript, they are coursework, so they are not EC. As for whether physiology in your school is an a-g or not, you should be able to locate it on UC doorsway home.</p>

<p>the thing is, i’m not sure what to put dance and softball under, since there is no category for pe. they are on my transcript though.</p>

<p>I would put it under extracurricular, at least, that’s what I did.</p>

<p>Thanks, the thing is i only did each of them one year, so can’t take up space in my extracurricular section.</p>

<p>If the course is called PE and it is on your transcript, it is a non a-g. If you want to let admission officers know you have taken PE, then you put it on a non a-g. Same to my marching band, it is on my transacript but it is not a a-g, so I put it on non a-g.</p>

<p>Ooh thank you!!</p>

<p>I’m reading my UC app and I believe athletics do NOT go under coursework non a-g. If you read the drop down menu on the right it says that they want to know you classes that does not grant academic credit. Since athletics are not academic it is best saved for the extracurricular portion of your application.</p>