UC App Dilemma ! D:

<p>Hey all, i have a quick question, it might be a dumb one but i still want clarification:</p>

<p>For reporting test scores, it says that we have to report ALL the tests we’ve taken.</p>

<p>Under the SAT 2 Science section, there are three spots, and i took Physics once, chem twice, and bio twice. my highest is one in each, so does that mean i can leave out my lower chem and my lower bio? </p>

<p>Also, i took the Math Level 1 AND math Level 2. I reported math level 2 but since there’s no space for math level 1 i’m assuming i can leave that out as well?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>You assume correctly. Please only place the highest scores you have received. Since we do not accept the Math I exam you would never want to list that score, we only accept Math II scores.
For SAT Reasoning please list your highest score set from one test date, do not mix test dates. If you received a 1926 in May 07 and a 2042 in October 07 list the scores for October 07 even if one section is lower than the May exam.</p>

<p>thank you.</p>

<p>We only report our 2 best subject tests, correct?</p>

<p>UCs don't even take Math Level 1</p>

<p>Can you leave out ACT scores if they are not....ahem...flattering, but the SAT I is?</p>

<p>yes (10 char)</p>