UC App Error

<p>I made a small error on my UC application (I put down a course on my 12th grade schedule as AP American Gov and Politics instead of AP American Gov and Politics/AP Macroeconomics). I imagine this is not a big deal as the error is minor and does not affect course requirements. Before fixing this error, I have a few questions I hope someone can answer. (1) Are there any consequences of fixing this error? (2) Will schools factor this into their admissions decision? (3) Are there any consequences of NOT fixing this error? Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>Students make that error all the time but it’s a good idea to fix it so it doesn’t come back to haunt you.</p>

<p>1) You should fix it. Not fixing it could have consequences.</p>

<p>2) Yes. But since the rigor of your schedule pretty much stays the same, there is no change.</p>

<p>3) It’s possible, although not likely, that the UCs will revoke your acceptance because your transcript doesn’t match the UC application. This would happen in late July or early August.</p>

<p>Thanks for the great response. I will make the necessary adjustments to my application.</p>