UC App Help!

Help!!

Im inputting grades for my uc app, but my transcipt has only letters, not specific percentages, which the application requires.
Can I guess based on the grading scale or what?

Ask your counselor for them

Well, fortunately for me, I switched schools and the former one is kinda too far away to visit. If they still have the records, I can ask for them? I mean, I have grades (A,B plus, C etc), but UC requires the actual number (94, 88). Will they check? I was hoping to guestimate, but that sounds bad

@ikim16 - the application doesn’t require percentage grades. For me, I just put the letters. Can you please tell me where it needs the percentages?

Well, it lets you choose. Either grades (ABCDF) or (1-100). the (1-100) section said US. so i guess that is applicable for me. But, it makes sense that they go the (ABCDF) way and omit all pluses and minuses.

which way is correct?

for cal states, theres the option to choose letters WITH pluses and minuses, but the UC app does not have that.

Did you just check the wrong grading system off on the application?

thing is, now Im not sure which one I check. Is it the letter (ABCDF) or number system (89, 90, 77)? I asked my counselor but wondering if anyone here knows.

@ikim16: Are you saying that one HS used percentage and one HS used letter grades?

I had a similar issue with reporting grades since I transferred high schools (one used number and the new uses letter). My grades from my old school show up on my new school transcript as the letters they would be so my councilor told me to write all as letters to match my transcripts

as long as it all calculates to the same gpa too you should be good

i see. I tried it. The letters are the right way. Thanks guys.