UC App Mistake

<p>I just turned in my UC Application yesterday and I realized just now that I filled in the wrong billing address for the credit card payment section. What should I do? Thanks!</p>

<p>Send a formal letter correcting it</p>

<p>Send a formal letter. Usually you’d be able to fix things like address when the apps go on the website thing, but they won’t process it if they can’t bill you.</p>

<p>send aformal letter to where?</p>

<p>i did the same exact thing… haha…</p>

<p>To their undergraduate office of admissions</p>

<p>Try logging back on to UC APP site and see if you can change it there. The credit card billing probably goes through the Collegeboard and a billing site not the individual UC’s if the payment was for apps. If the credit card charge goes through in a few days, you are most likely OK. Did you put your correct address on your regular application? That is most important because the UC’s will most likely use that to send you mail.</p>

<p>I thought UC won’t charge your card until 4 weeks later, or at least that is something I read somewhere during the submit process? Anyone got charged only after a few days? </p>

<p>I’m a bit nervous about this too, since I’m not entirely sure if I punched the number correctly. In the past a billing party always checked if the card went through, so if I had to get a number wrong, it would prompt me to do it again. So I rarely double check the numbers. UC seems simply taking the info without checking; so as the OP, even if you put the wrong into, UC still takes it and won’t find a problem until later when they actually try to charge you. </p>

<p>That said, it’s doubtful UC will reject an application simply for such a clerical error?</p>

<p>[Ms</a>. Sun’s Admission Blog for Highly Selective California Public Universities - Applicant’s Remorse](<a href=“Error”>Error)</p>

<p>Read this, and follow what the instructions say after :3 But most likely, you will have to do the 4 weeks later thing, in order to enter UCAP.</p>