UC APP Question

<p>For the academic history, do we just list the schools that we attended during our 9th-12th grade years? As well as community college if we have taken courses there?</p>

<p>Do we need to list schools during our elementary and middle school years?</p>

<p>Also, for the community service, how do they check up on this?
I worked as a research intern at CHLA during this summer.
Is it ok if I’m not completely exact on my hours? I worked 8 hours a day, 4 days a week for about a month.
So my hours should be around 128, but occasionally I forgot to call in to log my hours. Should I get an exact number from the hospital just in case? </p>

<p>I also volunteered at my local library…2 years ago. When I went back for my volunteer hour card a year ago, the ladies didn’t even recognize me. Should I still list this? I did about 34 hours, but what if they call up the library and ask for proof? </p>

<p>Thanks! Any advice would be much appreciated :).</p>

<p>yes you list your highschool(s) attended, as well as cc's if you took courses there, no need for middle(pretty sure) nor elem(for sure)...those answers should be on the app</p>

<p>they might decide to do an audit-type thing to your application, to make sure you werent lieing about comm serv. work, but thats generally only if you have a suspicous app, or by random..id say putting 128 is fine, and also list your library hours too, it should be completely fine, i mean, you did do the work</p>

<p>dont forget summer school that you may have attended at a different hs</p>

<p>Alright thanks a lot!</p>

<p>Middle school only if its a Junior High where you attended 9th grade.</p>

<p>We list summer schools as well? </p>

<p>I went to a summer program at Cornell University this summer, but I'm not sure if I should list that in my educational history.</p>