UC App Question!

<p>I took subject tests today and I want to have another try at them in November. I believe the test is on Nov 7, that means scores are probably out by the 24th or so. I pretty much have the rest of my application done. Should I wait for November scores or just stick with October. Will it hurt me in any way if I submit in late November? One good thing is, this will give me more time to work on my personal statement.</p>

<p>There is zero benefit for applying early in November, zero. Just make sure you don’t wait until the last day bcos the server almost always crashes on the 30th.</p>

<p>Ok thanks. I will fill out all my application soon, so when I get my scores I can send it all that day. </p>

<p>Oct scores come out the 29th. So I assuming Nov. scores come out around the 26th, does that give me good time to get in my application with no problems? (26th is Thanksgiving =0, bet most people won’t be doing apps then lol).</p>

<p>you bet nearly everyone will be doing apps on Thanksgiving weekend – it’s a senior rite of passage in California!</p>

<p>It is my understanding that on the application it has a section for future sat scores. Lets say you send your application saying you scored a 500 on the math sat II, but then you end up scoring 800 on the math sat II in november or december, you just send in the 800 through college board before january; even though you app says you scored 500. They look at the highest score you send in from college board. Hope I could help.</p>

<p>There’s a website that you can check after your application is in to see all the scores that are received from test administrations that were too late to put in your application. That way you know they’ve been received.</p>

<p>BayKid, I am applying to more then 4 UC’s. So, I would be wasting money if I send them early November instead of waiting like 3 weeks. I don’t plan on taking any in December.</p>

<p>Also, can any one explain the different kinds of Undecided? Only Berkeley has “Undecided L&S” most of the others have like Undecided Humanities, Physical Science, etc…</p>

<p>What are Physical Sciences; chemistry, physics, biology, maths? </p>

<p>Also none of the Undecided in College of L&S are impacted right?</p>

<p>Cal L&S does not consider intended major, so Undecided is just as good as any other.</p>

<p>^Yes I got that part.</p>

<p>But what about the other UC’s? Do other L&S’s not consider intended major? I researched Physical Sciences through the Davis website, looks interesting. It contains all the sciences and maths. Is it the same in every UC, but Cal?</p>

<p>bump… =)</p>

<p>Some one? About Davis and Irvine?</p>