Uc app server?

<p>Just wondering, I heard the UC app server was down 4 days last year and no one could submit their app. Does anyone think there will be any trouble submitting the application on the 30th? And what will happen if it’s down and the deadline time is passed? '</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>YES. You will have trouble. Every year the server crashes. Sometimes it comes back quickly, sometimes it doesn’t. I would definitely NOT wait to submit your app. If you’re not done, hurry and try to submit it ASAP.</p>

<p>Every year a bunch of kids from my school are unable to submit their apps because of the server crash. So definitely don’t put it off.</p>

<p>this is scary, i just wanna get thru with prompt 1 nd submit it, :/</p>

<p>It’s working reaaaaaallly slowly at the moment. I don’t want it to crash - what a waste of time writing those essays! :P</p>

<p>It’s so slow…and it’s slow when switching in between the different steps, and slow when logging in. I need to finish my essays! But I think i’ll take a risk and turn it in tomorrow…my gosh.</p>

<p>login page wont even upload…</p>

<p>crap… I’ve been spending about an hour right now trying to submit my app, but it keeps on logging me off after extreme lag
and it’s not even due date!!
geez</p>

<p>yeah it’s not working for me! i was trying to update my EC’s and it timed out, now i can’t even log in…I still need to put in my essays too!</p>

<p>omg was trying to add an award and I got the error message! GASP. still going to turn in tmrw…</p>

<p>Hopefully it’ll go back to normal by midnight.</p>

<p>and i can’t even login now…it better be normal tomorrow…but i highly doubt it. it keeps on logging me out…</p>

<p>Isn’t it annoying how the UCs can’t even make their server function properly? You would think that since this happens every year they would change something…but noooooo!</p>

<p>Um, is it me or did the server just crash?</p>

<p>This is ridiculous. I hate when people say that we should’ve planned earlier and submitted the application well in advance. That’s BS, UC gave us a deadline so turning it in at 11:59 on November 30th is perfectly fine. we should be able to do that without the server screwing up. It is their fault not ours and if it doesnt work tomorrow then they should extend the date.</p>

<p>Agreed Abdallah!</p>

<p>o_x Did it crash for you guys?
I’m starting to get really nervous that they won’t solve the problem anytime soon, and that my application will be invalid cause I “turned it in late”</p>

<p>Mine logouts over and over again. I probably signed in 10 billion times. I’m so nervous! When I put in stuff it doesn’t save! It just logs outs…</p>

<p>Earlier today, I think I read somewhere on the website that you can still turn in your UC apps late, but only campuses that still have spaces left after reviewing all of the Nov 1-30 applicants, will look over your application.</p>

<p>I’m able to login but I can’t modify any of the sections. -.-</p>

<p>I’ll try again later or tomorrow morning before I go to school. And I only have to put up final details.</p>

<p>i can’t even get to the front page. just missing 1 personal statement… did they fix this problem for previous years!?</p>