Uc app server?

<p>So come to find out, my personal statements weren’t saved…
I managed to get back to the page and hit the next button, but now it’s back to limbo.
I hope it gets saved…</p>

<p>Dammit, 7 more terms to input.</p>

<p>well, i got all my classes in, now just missing the grades, and its still taking 3209481923480139488 hours to load. man, why does every kid have to procrastinate just like me?</p>

<p>All I have to do is copy and paste my personal statements. THAT’S. ALL. I could’ve easily done it yesterday or even like a few days ago, but I just didn’t. I guess my severe laziness is finally coming to slap me in the face.</p>

<p>Anyways, hi. :|</p>

<p>what server are you guys using?</p>

<p>mine wont let me log on at all</p>

<p>Yeah, how are you guys getting in?</p>

<p>its pretty much down right now</p>

<p>This is ludacris. Am I seriously not going to get priority because of this?
I have a 3.5. I’m not going to get in anywhere with secondary priority omgggg</p>

<p>I got a question:
Can the official school transcript be submitted later than Nov30?</p>

<p>Hmm…the server may actually be down now. I’m consistently getting failure to connect messages, not just timeouts like I was getting before.</p>

<p>Okay, it’s still working. Fall 2007 just went thru. Now 6 terms left.</p>

<p>How’d you do that?!</p>

<p>I can’t even log in… Brb, killing self. Or banging head against wall. Or something.</p>

<p>according to the UCLA website, they dont need the official transcript until they accept you. But it wouldnt be a problem sending it early i guess. im so ****ED OFF. all i needa do is PAY THEM -_-. Its been 40 minl asdklfjlaskdjflaksdjfl</p>

<p>Al, I keep trying over and over and over to infinity…or midnight.</p>

<p>omg i am freaking out now,</p>

<p>dryhcr <— banging my head on the keyboard gives me this, try it, it’s fun when you’re stressed… and I think site is down for me too… like permanently.</p>

<p>Yeah, you don’t have to worry about transcripts for quite a while.</p>

<p>Let me give you money!!!</p>

<p>Guys, relax. I was in the same situation yesterday. Stressing out is not going to help. </p>

<p>My counselor sent this email around 2 today, I think you guys will find it relieving.
“Application Filing Period Ends Tonight
The priority filing period for applications for fall 2010 ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Applicants who have started an application by that time will have until 11:59 p.m. tomorrow to submit. If applicants need assistance, they can contact the help desk: (800) 914-8820 (in California) or (925) 808-2150 (outside California). The help desk will be open from 1 p.m.-midnight today and tomorrow.”
My advice is to try again around 1-5 am when no one’s around.</p>