Uc app server?

<p>Anagenesis, that’s nice that you say that, but that’s what I was going to do anyway, and unfortunately does nothing to relieve my stress until I’m accepted.</p>

<p>You think it’d let me fill out this application with two computers? I’m already using two different browsers at the same time, so maybe I can double that…</p>

<p>I know exactly what you mean… But at least you’ll have one less thing to worry about. :)</p>

<p>^And I doubt that’s going to help. You’ll probably overload the server even more.</p>

<p>i guess ill join into the headbanging, keyboard smashing goodness
so anyone else need some aspirin?</p>

<p>Thx anagenesis! How do you know that email was official though, I haven’t read anything about it…</p>

<p>at least collegeconfidential is still working!</p>

<p>infinity isn’t working for me…</p>

<p>is that legit though? dont want to just give up for nothing ;)</p>

<p>Don’t give up. Keep trying until you’re done or until the until you get a UC application page that tells you you’re too late.</p>

<p>Edit: No! I mean GIVE UP…for the next 10 minutes.</p>

<p>so im guessing i should wake up 2morro morning and do it? 7AM here i liek 4AM east coast</p>

<p>Thx anagenesis! How do you know that email was official though, I haven’t read anything about it…</p>

<p>Because hopefully my guidance counselor won’t try to lie to us? I swear I’m not trying to sabotage anyone’s app. -_-’ You can call the number and see for yourself. I’m trying to find their post online…</p>

<p>its going to be a long night ;/
luckily I don’t have a demanding day tommorrow</p>

<p>omg omg its working guys its working!!! : )))))))))))))</p>

<p>East coast doesn’t matter. The UC’s are on Pacific (standard) time.</p>

<p>■■■ after i posted that i got signed out : /</p>

<p>no i completely got that wrong. Im on east coast so if i get up and do it, it’ll be like 4AM west coast, where most ppl r applying from</p>

<p>yeah, most are from cali</p>

<p>Why not just stay up 3 more hours? Maybe you’ll get it done by midnight, but if you don’t, it’ll probably be way faster after the midnight deadline.</p>

<p>which is prime time right now, friggen 10 at night, everyones probably spazzing out, the telephone line is pretty loaded.</p>

<p>omg, stupid telephone line, no1 picks it up, i was hearing the ringtone for like 2 minutes</p>

<p>Why are you calling?</p>