Uc app server?

<p>@ DanER ^ iloled. Thanks for the smile, because god knows I need every bit of happiness I can get atm.</p>

<p>Lesa, what’s the deadline for Cal State schools? I don’t intend to go there, but I may give it a shot if I have time.</p>

<p>Seriously tempted to stab myself with my pen. What the hell.</p>

<p>@sedatedpandas: lmao, that sums up how I feel right now.</p>

<p>wait, does your counselor mean that the uc apps can be turned in on dec 1 until 11:59pm or nov 30 11:59pm?</p>

<p>i’m so close to submitting, i’m at step 8 but it’s so slooooww</p>

<p>@computergeek173: It might sum up how we all feel right now. Imagine the headlines. “MASSIVE SELF STABBING WITH PENS OVER COLLEGE WEBSITE CRASH!”</p>

<p>Maybe that’ll make them fix the site.</p>

<p>I am ‘’ close to finishing my 2008 records.</p>

<p>haha, probably >.< Watching Family Guy on hulu while I wait for the thing to load.</p>

<p>ATTENTION ALL!</p>

<p>so i called that number and waited for like 30 minutes on hold and the guy said we DO get till tomorrow at midnight to submit and there’s NO PENALTY or anything</p>

<p>it’s nice to know all our hard work on these apps won’t be for nothing : )
Thank God I hope you all have a blessed night, i’ll say a prayer that everyone gets their apps submitted in time!</p>

<p>ugh now i gotta do my freakin AP Calc hw and study for a lame Anatomy test</p>

<p>I’m staying up until I’m done. Y’all should go to bed.</p>

<p>I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW. CAN YOU TELL? I’M TYPING IN ALL CAPS. MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING ANNOYED BECAUSE I’M MESSAGING THEM WITH AN ONSLAUGHT OF CAPITAL LETTERS. ME HULK. ME SMASH THIN-- Oh wait, it works for me now. The website is seriously acting wonky. It must be due to hormonal imbalance or something. :|</p>

<p>Thank goodness :D</p>

<p>cal state deadline is tonight at 12 also</p>

<p>I dont plan on going to one but i needed a backup plan just in case, cause I’d shoot myself if i had to go to a junior college</p>

<p>I had no idea this application would take over 5 1/2 hours when all I had to do was cut and paste from my old application.</p>

<p>I’ve been sitting at my computer for over 8 hours finishing up and trying to submit this thing. </p>

<p>anyways, hi guys.</p>

<p>irvine, california here formally from the bay area</p>

<p>Yeah, you guys. Go to bed. That way those of us who are left can turn them in tonight, and tomorrow, whoever turned them in will stay off the site and allow the ones to go to bed to turn them in.</p>

<p>Good plan.</p>

<p>Closed for system maintenance</p>

<p>This service is unavailable from 10:00 P.M PST Saturday,September 19th until 12:00 Noon PST Sunday, September 20th</p>

<p>Please try again.</p>

<p>If you see this page when you return, check to make sure the service is still unavailable by refreshing the page.</p>

<p>For further information contact the Help Desk.</p>

<p>i didnt go to school today to work on my personal statement. now i might have to skip school tomorrow… great…
im not gonna stab myself with a pen though…</p>

<p>so i guess this is good night and good luck</p>