Uc app server?

<p>Lol, I actually fell asleep and wake up to find that it still isn’t working, but reading all these comments made my day, I’m actually smiling and loling inside, imagine not being able to find a forum about how other applicants are facing the same problem, I would’ve probably committed suicide, always good to know you’re not the only one.</p>

<p>Lol. Well, to bed I go. They’d better not go back on that, though.</p>

<p>does anyone know if its extended?</p>

<p>loodeloop it’s extended until tomorrow midnight (DEC 1st).</p>

<p>Sooooo, what’s the dealio guys?</p>

<p>Is it going to be extended?</p>

<p>Did the guy with the pen stab himself yet?</p>

<p>what’s gooooood</p>

<p>You guys DO realize that the date on that message has passed?</p>

<p>It says from Sept. 19th to the 20th.</p>

<p>It’s the 30th. o_o</p>

<p>Wow, I guess I made it right before the website died. Anyways, good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>Edit: Loling @ the incorrect dates.</p>

<p>I looks like it is. I got that message aswell, but now I can’t get it to reappear. Was it a fluke? or real?</p>

<p>The GIRL with the pen hasn’t stabbed herself yet. Damn close, though.</p>

<p>Mintymint beat the game.</p>

<p>They are not going to fix their servers.
California is highly indebted because nobody controls the budget deficit.
To fix the servers UC will have to tell the governor, then tell Mr. President to visit China again to persuade the Chinese officials to buy more U.S. treasury bonds.</p>

<p>@capitalist: So, what you’re saying is…we’re all screwed?</p>

<p>I don’t care if it gets fixed or not. Do I have an extra day to sit here refreshing?</p>

<p>It died t_t the server died</p>

<p>I forgot how much easier the San Diego State application is…or maybe it’s because it saved virtually all my old information. It’s too bad UC apps don’t do the same thing.</p>

<p>nvm, it came back to life!</p>

<p>Unless they significantly increase the quotas for accepting international applicants, who pay tuition fees for around >$45 grands a year, they will not have the cash to fix it.</p>

<p>Does this seriously happen every year? What a nightmare.</p>

<p>it died again…</p>

<p>what the heck man i got that stupid message that makes no sense
"Closed for system maintenance</p>

<p>This service is unavailable from 10:00 P.M PST Saturday,September 19th until 12:00 Noon PST Sunday, September 20th</p>

<p>Please try again.</p>

<p>If you see this page when you return, check to make sure the service is still unavailable by refreshing the page.</p>

<p>For further information contact the Help Desk"</p>