Uc app server?

<p>@carreshwell no they have not</p>

<p>I’m not even getting that. It’s sending me to a page that’s telling me it’s down.</p>

<p>Back up…</p>

<p>OMG i am trying to submit my application but it says my personal statements are too long! idk what to do. the word count says they are 1000 words but the application says error, they exceed 1000. idk what to do!! please help???</p>

<p>Well yeah now its doing the same for me. Service Unavailable. But before it was letting me log in for seconds, then logging me out any time I tried to do anything.</p>

<p>where it says try again, click try again
KEEP TRYING. BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEE
to ensure if there is an extension or not, try at around 1am or something? then you’ll know for sure.</p>

<p>Same here, its not even attempting to log me in now. S/t about a back up server.</p>

<p>Anyways, are there confirmed reports of the application being extended?</p>

<p>Has it happened before?</p>

<p>Ohhh well. At least UC’s are my back ups :confused: But still its pretty lame for the system to not be prepared for all of the applicants.</p>

<p>sbkillz how many words are each of your essays?</p>

<p>all i want to know is if the deadline is extended, so that i can actually breathe…</p>

<p>I’m back in. 53 minutes. Come on!!!</p>

<p>no i cut my response to 920 words and it still says its over 1000! please help</p>

<p>diglett, mine’s like 800 words, which was good enough to get accepted at UCSD and UCSC.</p>

<p>Edit: 1028 words if you count my comments in the 3rd personal statement, which I did not do before, and which must be about 200 words. My old essay is almost exactly the same as before.</p>

<p>Haha dont worry. Email them at <a href=“mailto:helpdesk@ucop.edu”>helpdesk@ucop.edu</a> and in the subject put “Server Unavailable”. Then give them ur excuse. On the USC forum the ppl who emailed them will get extension</p>

<p>Yup, definitely down. </p>

<p>Have been trying for 2+ hours now to only get kicked off again and again from just the login page. </p>

<p>Is this is such a problem why don’t they

1. Fix it for next year
  2. Extend the dealine</p>

<p>It’s almost a seizure of rights if they don’t extend this ****ing deadline.</p>

<p>eek i have no idea what the problem is for you then sb D:
made sure you fixed your characters and everything? clear the formatting on your text and things?</p>

<p>somebody said it was extended, but i’m not sure. where do we even go to to see if it is extended?</p>

<p>alicia i don’t think it is. i just googled it and nothing came up for the news?</p>

<p>Hahaha I’ve been on since 6:00 pm but cant get thru.</p>

<p>Haha dont worry. Email them at <a href=“mailto:helpdesk@ucop.edu”>helpdesk@ucop.edu</a> and in the subject put “Server Unavailable”. Then give them ur excuse. On the USC forum the ppl who emailed them will get extension</p>

<p>so krunal0727. if i email that help desk and say the server is down your saying they will give me an extension???</p>

<p>3rd statement can be whatever you want it to be (:
because the 1000 words is only for 1 and 2.</p>