Uc app server?

<p>I have been trying to finish the application for 5 hours now since loading each page took 5 minutes ( sucked when doing high school course list). Now it won’t even load ****</p>

<p>Yeah hopefully they’re bracing their servers for tomorrow.</p>

<p>So let’s say i can’t post to my awards/EC/work</p>

<p>What if i were to post at the “additional Info” portion of the application?</p>

<p>also, if we mess up they will send us requests for additional information right?</p>

<p>I would not put your award/EC/what have you in the additional information section. If they indicate a specific place to provide the information that want, thats where they want it. Remember, your application is one of thousands (and probably more) that they have to read so putting things in the correct place is crucial.</p>

<p>I feel like I have really awful dial-up.</p>

<p>Oh darn…I put extra ECs and community service in the additional info…I thought it was okay? It isn’t…frown…and I can’t LOG IN! OMG!</p>

<p>It has nothing to do with your connection. Its completely server side. I’m probably going to stay home from school tomorrow to get this application in.</p>

<p>You’re right!</p>

<p>I’m doing it anyways, but of course I’ll specify the reasoning</p>

<p>Do you know if they will follow up and contact applicants for additional information?</p>

<p>I’m thinking of staying home.
Heck why don’t I stay up all night & see if the servers come back up…</p>

<p>I’ve been trying to press the submit button and I thought it finally got through after like an hour! </p>

<p>Your session has expired or cookies are not enabled. You must log back in to access your application, and be sure cookies are enabled. </p>

<p>… Oh.</p>

<p>any additional options? Where’s the office? can we just drive over to location X, fill out application and turn in?</p>

<p>is the server down only for certain areas? as of now my connection is completely severed with the server.</p>

<p>As the problem is server-side. Everyone is having the problem.</p>

<p>is there someplace we can drive to and drop an app off at? is there a way to turn in a physical application?</p>

<p>has UC ever extended the deadline? I know UMaryland did… oh crap. All-nighter it is.</p>

<p>That I am unaware of as I live in Connecticut</p>

<p>The deadline’s tomorrow but I heard the site was having problems on Friday too. But if it’s down for these two days they have to extend it by right. Most people submit it at the very end to be sure their application is done correctly, and so are the people who do it at the last minute.</p>

<p>So to say ‘it’s your own problem’ to those that are applying right now is ridiculous.</p>

<p>i know like 60-80 people who are done with their apps, but they remain logged on the server. lawl they are trying to crash you last-minuters.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, it’s a lot easier for people to say “it’s your own fault” than “oh God what if that was me”.</p>

<p>Ugh, I knew I shoulda done the paper version of the UC apps.</p>