Uc app server?

<p>Don’t click F5. You just start all over again and slow everyone else down while you’re at it.</p>

<p>Just created an account so I could tell all people this since Ive been following this discussion for about 2 hours trying to even log… I called the number 1 800 914 8820 and after a 20 minute wait I got in, they told me that if you have already created / started a UC app before 12 pm today you can turn it in by tomorow (Dec 1, by 11:59) due to high traffic. However if you havent created a UC app by 12 am TODAY you will not be able to turn one in. Just set your alarm for 5 hours from now and finish it up in the morning… get some rest</p>

<p>well fringebenefits thats somewhat comforting :stuck_out_tongue: at least we still got a shot guys. we got like 30 more minutes lets crank it out! Hoo hah!! lol</p>

<p>i’m so envous al…</p>

<p>ah… man… this is driving me nuts… I am so tired.</p>

<p>omg… on top of all of this i still got regular homework to do that i havent started :/</p>

<p>“people still have a day to submit, although it’s only if there’s space left.”</p>

<p>What does only if there is space left mean?</p>

<p>Has anyone been able to contact tech support?</p>

<p>Are there any other sources where this is coming from?</p>

<p>Seriously, for the people who keep screaming “IT’S NOT EXTENDED” shut up already, it’s getting annoying and for those of us who called, yes there is a day of extension, now stop spamming false information.</p>

<p>well i heard applicants are up 30% this year. lower chances. OH GOD D;</p>

<p>hey guys from what I have read, they only review applications that have been submitted after the deadline AFTER they have considered and looked at all the applicants that did the right thing and turned their application early…AND THEN…IF they have spots, they’ll look at you late ppl. best of luck.</p>

<p>if the people who claim the deadline is extended are lying to us…FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.</p>

<p>I want to call, why isn’t the number working for me! I think I’m going crazy.</p>

<p>Well you can’t blame us who don’t have confirmation for being suspicious. The world of colleges is cutthroat and I wouldn’t blame the people who actually submitted their apps for spreading false information about a fake extension.</p>

<p>That sucks. Then theres no way we will make it, UC will never have extra space</p>

<p>ive given up on life, time to slit my wrists</p>

<p>you never know you missed deadline until 12am. keep trying</p>

<p>did UC apps really go up this year? if anything, I thought it would go down…</p>

<p>yeah i bet these guys are lying to us so that we will all go to sleep and create less traffic so that they can submit their own app in time while we get penalized.</p>

<p>What you all should have done was submitted before like uh…now. lol. Then you wouldn’t be here wondering who is trying to help you and who’s trying to screw you over.</p>

<p>i was hoping it would go down due to tuition hikes</p>