Uc app server?

<p>cmon guys have more positive attitudes… lets just countdown the minutes and celebrate when its all over :)</p>

<p>Why doesn’t somebody search the CC archives for people who were accepted by the UCs but didn’t submit their application by the deadline?</p>

<p>no pt. we wont get through just 328 min left</p>

<p>all I can say is fUC</p>

<p>k</p>

<p>^hahaha i needed that laugh</p>

<p>this is getting ridonculous</p>

<p>i feel like the uc application is just teasing me and laughing in my face. one minute it works then as soon as i get comfortable it stops working! i think its mocking me… >.<</p>

<p>**** i was at the ****ing submit button</p>

<hr>

<p>calm down people! seriously, you guys need to have more faith in humanity. I’m pretty sure you’ll get one more day to submit your UC app. A friend of mine who’s in the same situation called the tech support and confirm the information in post #220 and #270. YOU WILL GET AN EXTRA DAY. I think you’ll be given equal consideration as those who submitted earlier, or otherwise there’s no point calling this an extended “grace period”.</p>

<p>But of course, I would love for you to believe that I’m lying to you since less applicants means more chance for me haha. So go ahead and give up at 11:59 tonight if you want to.</p>

<p>All I can say is keep trying guys. It took a while, but I just got through. Open up multiple browsers, get on two computers if you can. Good luck! :(</p>

<p>xdeep, I would’ve submitted 6 hours ago, but I can’t get this website to budge. My application would barely take 10 minutes to complete if the server was fast. Hell, I applied to San Diego State about half an hour ago and it only took 9 minutes.</p>

<p>Agreed. Extremely ridonculous.</p>

<p>please tell me the deadline is going to be extended. i’ve been applying for the last four hours. this is hell if nothing else is!!!</p>

<p>please update me, please.</p>

<p>GET ON 2 COMPUTERS andie1059??? ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE SCREWING THE REST OF US OVER WHAT WITH YOUR MULTIPLE BROWSERS!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN IN NEED!!! ARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH</p>

<p>somebody needs to kick krunal0727 in the balls. he’s not helping at all.</p>

<p>UC suck a nut!</p>

<p>This is all part of their game.</p>

<p>Hahaha I dang looks like im going to community/city college</p>

<p>does anyone believe this “grace” period thing?</p>

<p>My situation</p>

<p><a href=“http://grab.by/TKF[/url]”>Grab By | Simple. Screenshot. Sharing Software Blog;

<p>STOP HITTING F5</p>

<p>The website is slow. All that does is start a slow process all over again.</p>

<p>Good thing I live in VA I guess and this isn’t that big of a deal to me.</p>