Uc app server?

<p>Hahaha lets all be friends so when we go t community college and transfer out we might meet</p>

<p>JFDK AKF;LDJAKD;LSA
this is so ridiculous
i’ve been sitting here for 4 hours
trying to submit this little ****er</p>

<p>WHY?!</p>

<p>i’ve also tried calling them, but it’s always busy.</p>

<p>

<a href=“http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/6552/original/facepalm1ve4.jpg[/img]”>http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/6552/original/facepalm1ve4.jpg

</a></p>

<p>Haha. You know there’s a problem when someone creates an account with the name UCSERVERFFFF</p>

<p>Hey guys!!! I found a way to make this!! You guys must hurry up right now. There are only 18 minutes left. </p>

<p>The tip is to click “Try Again” if you’re using Firefox.
Internet explorer, use similar button.</p>

<p>Don’t ever go out from where you are, you will go back to beginning.</p>

<p>Be patient, and wait. Good luck guys!!! </p>

<ul>
<li>I just did mine!</li>
</ul>

<p>I made an account just to tell you guys that I got through on phone and the guy at the end has confirmed that we’re getting an extension until 11:59 PM PST tommorrow.
THANK GOD.</p>

<p>Omg im so frustrated imma shoot a pregnant lady!!!</p>

<p>This grace period better be legit!!!</p>

<p>@UCSERVERFFFFF: That was a good laugh.</p>

<p>after over a day of spamming refresh… i finally got in… i didnt want to get my hopes up untill i got to the fee waiver page… i actually had a few mistakes on my awards/ volunteer work and my EOP statement… but id rather turn it in with those small mistakes instead of missing it entirely… as soon as i hit submit bam it went thhrough, i got confirmation on my email, and as soon as i hit log out BAM the whole server crashed again… im so happy i didnt go back to fix those things… or i would have been screwed… i wish you all luck at submitting, although there are only 17 minutes left D: goodluck people!!! im going to sleep :S</p>

<p>I think there’s going to be a grace period…or, rather, I pray that there will be a grace period.</p>

<p>I’m ready to start the submit process. Come on UC webserver!</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure this message board is gunna crash with all of the traffic from the ****ed off UC app people…</p>

<p>I don’t have the luxury of two computers omgucapp.
And I have a friend who submitted about 2 hours after the deadline (and I trust her about this) last year and she currently attends Berkeley I’m sure there will be some kind of grace period.</p>

<p>Guys please listen to what I said over there… You guys still have hope.
Good luck…</p>

<p>Leaftye-- I know, right. You click on ready to start submit process and then it just dies on you.</p>

<p>:( i’m ****ed, to be frank.</p>

<p>it logged me off… :frowning: just need to submit…</p>

<p>Jooonhooonkim has the right idea. Follow his advice.</p>

<p>Hey, I was just thinking; this experience would be great to talk about in a college application essay…how when we do things at the last minute…we usually get screwed. Hmmm. Too bad bad the server is bottle-necked-- it would be a good thing to add in last minute into the essay! But then again, if we had not been screwed and been able to get into the…aw whatever…Time paradox…</p>

<p>Deva, just dies? It’s been just dying on me for over 6 hours.</p>

<p>fringebenefits…i actually put something like that in my essay x]</p>