Uc app server?

<p>Hey guys just I called and was on hold for a good 20 minute but the lady said the deadline will be extended till tomorrow midnight due to technical difficulty. I’m so relieved right now.</p>

<p>good luck guys! KEEEEEP TRYINGGGGGGGG. if anything, i say take a nap, wake up, submit.</p>

<p>sprozelth if you are lying im going to kick you in teh nuttttzzzz.</p>

<p>hey mom! dad! guess who’s not getting into a uc school?</p>

<p>■■■ >.<</p>

<p>really sprozelth? is this true?</p>

<p>5 more screens in the submit application process and I’m done. Unfortunately there’s only 6 more minutes, which pretty much means I’m screwed.</p>

<p>hey guys what do we write in the 3rd statement box?? </p>

<p>imma stay up till 12:10ish and see is the grace period is real cause im not 100% sure but that what the guy said when I called…</p>

<p>goodluck all 10 more minutes</p>

<p>guys i need help! i have followed all the rules for the essay and it says i extended the 1000 words. cant it be a little over 1000 words. i have 1002 words. whats the deal!</p>

<p>I can confirm sprozelth’s statement.
Call them yourselves and just leave your phone speaker while listening to their elevator music. Eventually someone will answer and wipe away your worries.</p>

<p>aye since theres an extension, anyone planning to miss school tomorrow besides me? :P</p>

<p>Write nothing in there.</p>

<p>Leaf–
Yes. It flipping just dies. My best friend Levi just texted me saying that he’s been applying for the past six hours. He said he went outside and screamed. I think I may need to do a little of that as well.</p>

<p>any one getting it submitted? I think I’m just going to hope that there’s a grace period and the server gets back up. I’m just wondering if I should go to bed or not???</p>

<p>what sucks is that i’ve been working on this for days and it has done this since i started… it took like an entire day to get my courses in… stupid server… 10 minutes left… ugh</p>

<p>for anyone who isn’t already at the credit card number part… just give up.</p>

<p>I can’t submit!!!</p>

<p>well, guess those years were a waste.</p>

<p>It happened to me too</p>

<p>the countdown is actually exciting! time to see who is lying and who is telling the truth…</p>

<p>*** u tlaking about raincoatx…i just called and i dont hear any elevator music…just a continuous beep.</p>

<p>Deva, yeah, I’ve been waiting on this server since 5:27.</p>