Uc app server?

<p>Call this number 1 800 914 8820 (from post #382), bring the problem to their attention. The confirmation that its extended is like a muscle relaxant, you got to try it. lol</p>

<p>Well, we’re f u c k e d</p>

<p>Time’s up.</p>

<p>W T F UC you think with all the smart people they have there theyd have someone keepin the servers up. if i dont get it im gonna volunteer to work for UC to keep the servers up. so no one has to deal with this BS</p>

<p>i guess we should find out soon… or not… who knows…</p>

<p>Why cant someone just call and ask if you get priority consideration or not? 0_o</p>

<p>Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo</p>

<p>i get a busy tone…</p>

<p>It just says Problem Loading Page. I can’t even log in.</p>

<p>Shall we start a list of post 11:55 stragglers? Add your name to the list if you want to play. I’ll start:</p>

<p>leaftye</p>

<p>it’s 12:01 and mine is still loading… o_o;</p>

<p>I’m just trying to submit and pay the damn fees. You’d think that they’d hurry this up JUST so that they take our money.</p>

<p>If. You. Seek.</p>

<p>oh well I can’t say I didn’t try.</p>

<p>Shall we start a list of post 11:55 stragglers? Add your name to the list if you want to play. I’ll start:</p>

<p>leaftye
fantasticpsycho</p>

<p>I’m just glad I’m not planning on going to UCLA anyway…better luck with USC or boston university…</p>

<p>(long long long sigh)</p>

<p>@ BumbleBee your clock is off</p>

<p>i was done yesterday with my apps. Ive been trying to submit since 4pm. HUMANITY FAILS ME!!!</p>

<p>3 minutes left…</p>

<p>2 more minutes!!! i needs a miracle!!!</p>

<p>[University</a> of California - Admissions](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/apply_how.html]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/apply_how.html)</p>

<p>Need help?
If you have a question about the application process that is NOT technical, or if you have a question after you submit your application, call the application processing service at (800) 523-2048 (in California) or (925) 808-2181 (outside California) during normal business hours, or e-mail <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a>.</p>

<p>If you are having technical difficulties completing your application, call the Help Desk at (800) 914-8820 (in California) or (925) 808-2150 (outside California) during the hours listed below, or e-mail <a href="mailto:ucpath@ucapplication.net">ucpath@ucapplication.net</a>.</p>

<p>The Help Desk hours are:
October 1-31: Monday-Friday, 1-5 p.m.
November 1-25: Monday-Friday, 1-6 p.m.
November 26: Closed for Thanksgiving
November 27-29: Friday-Sunday 1-8 p.m.
November 30-December 1: Monday and Tuesday, 1 p.m.-midnight</p>

<p>i those people are lying about the grace period, thats a pretty predatory offense. 2 fn minutes and my page just sits there.</p>