Uc app server?

<p>120 more seconds till the world ends</p>

<p>I’m so tired. I need coffee. There needs to be a 24 hour starbucks in my neighborhood with wifi.</p>

<p>im scared i hope we get the grace period!! 2 more minutes till 12…</p>

<p>do you think a lot of people know about the grace period? cause if so the server is still going to be down.</p>

<p>one minute left.
let’s all hold hands, count down, and enjoy the bonding experience that this has been. : D</p>

<p>HOLY ****</p>

<p>I got it in! With 2 minutes to spare!</p>

<p>There is a God! There really truly is a God!</p>

<p>xdeeperiver LOL i just noticed by like 4 minutes! ***, I thought all windows had universal time, damn.</p>

<p>i vote mods ip ban whoever lied about the grace period. who’s with me?</p>

<p>Ah failure! Isn’t it sweet?</p>

<p>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I was on the last page, and it goofed again!</p>

<p>i’ve been getting in and then booted off. it’s been like this for the last 5 hours for me. i am calling the 1-800 number tho. it’s been ringing for 5 min now. i really hope there is a grace period.</p>

<p>And its over!!!</p>

<p>ding dong~</p>

<p>its 11:59, im dunzo =( page load error stilll</p>

<p>There is no god</p>

<p>the world is over</p>

<p>**** humanity!!!</p>

<p>Something inside me just died.</p>

<p>one minute.</p>

<p>shoot me in the face.</p>

<p>Dammit, I was >< close to submitting completely in time. I just needed my last click to go thru. I thought the deadline was 11:55 so I was sad, then I found it was 11:59 so I was happy. At 12:09 my application finally submitted, and I’m sad again.</p>

<p>there is a grace period!!! but they said they don’t know if the servers will be up again.</p>

<p>is anyone still trying??
also this site is starting to act like the uc one wtheckk</p>

<p>i got to submit mine at 12:22am…it isnt 11:59 pm though, so i still think my chances are down the drain…</p>

<p>oh well, i didnt wanna go to college anyways</p>