Uc app server?

<p>I’m probably going to be sticking around on CC.</p>

<p>lol hee hee. yeah lol. have a lil reunion eh? to reminisce about the frustration too</p>

<p>alright; see ya guys in april! :)</p>

<p>dayumm nobody remembered! :(</p>

<p>hopefully this doesn’t happen today.</p>

<p>haha, i’m the first one to post here in 2011. after reading this thread, i’m definitely turning mine in either today, tomorrow or the 28th, when my English teacher finishes reading my essays. wish me luck!</p>

<p>Do you suppose it’ll crash tomorrow the 28th? I’m wondering whether I should turn it in now or wait til tomorrow and get more feedback on my essays. </p>

<p>I’m pretty much ready to turn it in right now, but I might tweak a few words/sentences in my essays… </p>

<p>Does it crash around the 28th or is it usually later? I don’t want to risk it!</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I just submitted my app today. The server will probably crash on the last day. If you feel confident in your essays then go ahead and turn in the app today, but if not then do it tomorrow.</p>

<p>Since SAT Subjects are now optional, do you HAVE to report all subjects on your application? They will probably see it when you sent in the official report (you have to right?) but do I have to report it? There’s one bad score I’d like to omit and leave out on the app…</p>

<p>Looks like UC upgraded their server this year. No lag whatsoever. Just sumbitted mine. :smiley: Just saw I posted on here exactly two years ago hahaha</p>

<p>Hey I just registered to say I submitted my app at 11:55pm yesterday and had no lag.
Hope that helps.</p>