Uc app server?

<p>Object not found!</p>

<p>The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.</p>

<p>If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
admissions.ucop.edu
Sun Nov 29 22:08:03 2009
Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE) </p>

<hr>

<p>Did anyone else get that?!</p>

<p>^yes, me. maybe they decided to take everything off. o dear.</p>

<p>I just got this as well. :(</p>

<p>typhloshaun, I saved the website document of the application review; I just didn’t submit it. Which parts do you need?</p>

<p>i think that error is them just rebooting the servers</p>

<p>I think it completely crashed now.</p>

<p>This will get something in favor for us applicants. We can now say that the site straight up didn’t work. Instead of it not responding.</p>

<p>can someone post application parts so we can all work on it while it’s down?</p>

<p>Uh, in Firefox I’m getting “Untrusted Connection”, “This Connection is Untrusted”</p>

<p>Hmm.</p>

<p>I’m gonna try to get in during school hours or something >_></p>

<p>TUFFGHOST: do you want me to post everything?</p>

<p>Server error!</p>

<p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script. </p>

<p>–</p>

<p>Yeah, its a server error</p>

<p>Which parts of the app do you still need to work on? I don’t see how you could work on it… just list your awards, EC, community service into a word document and copy and paste.</p>

<p>Oh, and has anyone done the fee waiver thing? Somewhere on the UC website it said that you can apply for a fee waiver in the online application and it’ll tell you immediately if you qualify.</p>

<p>If you can! it’ll be good for everyone!</p>

<p>I clicked on that little link that said: admissions.ucop.edu</p>

<p>and it said HELLO WORLD FROM sseweb1</p>

<p>^For the fee waiver: I think it’s where you put in your household income. I’m not sure about that though. </p>

<p>I’ll love to join this worrying/panicking party. =_='</p>

<p>I’M IN. KEEP TRYING GUYS. WHOOOOO. i hope it won’t go away…</p>

<p>Server works now for me. :x</p>

<p>its working~</p>

<p>Can someone explain to me the fee waiver for college apps?</p>