Uc app server?

<p>hiiii, i googled “uc server crash” and you guys popped up. i’m in the same dilemma. i literally made this account to talk to you guys. i hate this. i feel like crying =(</p>

<p>Same, now it’s working. HOPEFULLY IT’LL STAY UP…</p>

<p>its workin!</p>

<p>login screen so slow</p>

<p>It’s slow, but it’s working</p>

<p>HALLELUJAH</p>

<p>it’s gone again… geeesh this thing is bipolar.</p>

<p>yeah. im annoyed too.</p>

<p>I’ve been trying to get it to work for an hour and a half now.</p>

<p>yes i just logged in!</p>

<p>possible that they’ve mistaken 29th as the 30th?</p>

<p>I got in and am at additional comments
what do you do for this? the directions don’t elaborate on other uses for it</p>

<p>omg omg omg omg omg! work! please. i’ma go crazy, swear.</p>

<p>sigh hey guys</p>

<p>Inshallah it will stay working for the next 23 hours!</p>

<p>It’s not really working. Lets me in and all but when I hit go to the second personal statement it says error or something like that~</p>

<p>i’m getting a pop-up window that says:</p>

<p>"Safari can’t verify the identity of the website "admissions.ucop.edu</p>

<p>The certificate for this website was signed by an unknown certifying authority. You might be connecting to a website that is pretending to be “admissions.ucop.edu” which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the website anyway?"</p>

<p>then i have the options: “Show Certificate” “Cancel” and “Continue”</p>

<p>our social security #'s are in there so i’m worried :/</p>

<p>^ I got that for firefox too. I just clicked continue. I get that warning on my school network all the time, I don’t think it really means anything.</p>

<p>Got my personal statement in just gotta do extra courses, review my app and pay!</p>

<p>Love the mental image of thousands of high school seniors clicking desperately. Let’s all die together :)</p>

<p>I just got stuck after the second personal statement</p>

<p>lol its kinda comical in a way as i am also an avid neopets player. there are regularly over 40k people on playing games and whatnot, if uc had a server like that, every applicant could submit at the same time</p>

<p>ya its not really working…</p>